Monday, July 14, 2008

Almost home.

I'll finally be home tomorrow...not quite sure how I feel about it.

Today was a struggle for several reasons but mostly for reasons of confusion. I'm looking forward to so much and can't wait to get there but trying hard to figure out where the Lord is taking me and what He is trying to say.

Sometimes I feel so lost and have absolutely no idea where to take my next step. I'm not quite sure that makes sense, but that's what I've got.  I feel like my ideas of my future are being confirmed and shifted all at the same time...I guess it's just a matter of waiting and discerning. Not that this is a bad place to be in...just frustrating at times. 

Anyways, the past few days have been incredible. I have absolutely loved hanging out with my family and we have had some much needed family time. It was my first time in Iowa and can't say I hated it :) 

The Lord is good...even when I'm in one of those places where His timing does not match up to mine; He is still so good to me.

Praying for guidance and following blindly.

No comments: