Sunday, February 15, 2009

God is good.

God is good
all the time.

I sat for a bit today and realized how blessed I am. The Lord is so good. His blessings on my life have been so undeserved and yet, He continues to shower me with His love.

Sometimes when I really think about it, when I really think about who is choosing to be good to me, I am completely speechless and am reminded how unworthy I am. Why do I so often expect these things instead of cry out in gratitude because I am blessed at all?

Basically, the point of this post is just a reminder of what the Holy Spirit reminded me today. I have to stop taking for granted the goodness in my life because everything that is good is from the One above and the One above is the Creator of all.

It has absolutely nothing to do with us.

all the time
God is good.

No comments: