Thursday, April 30, 2009

all grown up

Well...it's true. Graduation came and went and I got my diploma in the mail yesterday. I kind of feel like Vitamin C's graduation song is the story of life right now.

Overall this week has been pretty relaxing. I stayed at school until Sunday night and hung out with a good friend of mine which was a great way to leave campus..and then got home Monday morning after staying the night on my sister's couch. The weekend was incredible..family there to watch me and my brother drove 8 hours to watch me walk across the platform. I put on my gown the morning of and felt like I was playing dress up. Did I really just finish one of the most memorable chapters of my life?
Anyways, I have a few pictures from the weekend so I'd thought I'd share a few.

It really is amazing how time flies. Thankfully, the past four years only started our friendships. God has been so good.












1 comment:

eliznicole said...

i'm thankful that our friendship has just begun...

love you, my dear friend.
and you will always be considered my roommate :)