Monday, September 29, 2008

low.

Even though I can look at my life and get excited about what the Lord has planned..sometimes I just flat out struggle.

The past few weeks have been this way. I've had great days but definitely have had more frustrating days than those. I'm not sure why all of a sudden Satan has decided to pound on my heart in areas that have been improving for so long. I'm down...and not sure, at this point how to pick myself up.

Decided that I just needed to be honest. Doesn't always work out the best...but at least this time it made me feel a little lighter.

I've become more and more thankful for the prayers of David..the prayers that simply cry out in agony, questioning God's tactics. That's been a release to me..and I'm expecting answers. I've learned that it's okay to expect God to show up when I call on Him. Thank God for His faithfulness...at least I can count on the fact that He'll carry me through..because I guarantee that I can't do it myself.

No comments: