Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Job Hunting

I hate it.

I have been searching and searching for jobs in the Denver area and the only ones I can find:

King Soopers - head cashier.

What the heck? I'd be the best freaking cashier they've ever had.


Okay - I might be being a little dramatic. I did find a couple interesting positions..we'll see though. I'm loving life as of lately and here's why:

1. I got to talk to Bethany yesterday on the internet.

2. I get to go to the midwest in 3 weeks for a visit and then fly back to Colorado.

3. I am going to South Dakota for Thanksgiving where I will then win a weight gaining contest with one of my best friends and her family.

4. It's fall.

5. My annual Pumpkin carving day is approaching fast...I'm thinking the classic jack-o-latern face is in store.


it's gotta be the little things.
later.

No comments: